Operative techniques : sports medicine surgery
The concise, accessible multimedia resource shows you what you need to know and how to do it all-from ACL reconstruction and labral tear repair to loose body removal and treatment of turf toe. The result is a detailed, easy-to-use atlas that no sports medicine surgeon should be without.
1. Includes full-text web access so you can search the text online, view surgical videos that let you
see the experts perform the techniques and perfect your own, zoom in on illustrations and use
reference links for further research on the procedures.
2. Discusses pearls and pitfalls with an emphasis on optimizing outcomes to improve the quality of
your technique and learn the expert's approach to getting the best results.
3. Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to give you a step-by-step guide
for every procedure.
4. Addresses post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications and
brief notes on controversies and supporting evidence to give you important details about patient-
5. Highlights key anatomic landmarks and structures with side-by-side comparative color photos and
illustrations as well as diagrams that present cases as they appear in real life to help you
see every detail with clarity.
6. Features a DVD with an hour of surgical videos-both arthroscopic and open-to help you refine
your technique. Videos can also be viewed online for added convenience.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
|28781||617.1 Rei s c.1||Cadangan (Cadangan)||Tersedia namun tidak untuk dipinjamkan - No Loan|
|No. Panggil/Kode rak||
617.1 Rei s
|Penerbit||Saunders Elsevier : Philadelphia., 2010|
xxii, 865 hal. : il. ; 29 cm.
|Info Detail Spesifik||